Monday, February 02, 2009

January Part 2 - Damienne Hobbs Reflects



And here's a sneak peek of the other thing that's kept me glued to the monitor this month; my two favourite pages from a submission to New British Comics, a Polish/UK anthology due out in a month or two. I reckon I'm going to single out some of the better panels and just keep drawing, expanding them beyond the present perimeters, adding another few centimeters every month or so, so you get a series of ever-evolving, never ending illustrations...

2 comments:

iamus said...

*sigh*

I knew this was coming, you bastard.

I respectfully withdraw my submission to said anthology, or at least pray for someone worse than me ;)

Nelson Evergreen said...

I can't wait to see what you've come up with for this, you daft sod. But thanks ;)